View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 08:32 PM   #16
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
My wife and I are together 24/7. We work together and both of us would not have it any other way. When we met we were both working on the road. We worked for the same company and managed to work together. After she got pregnant she had to stop working on the road. We hated being apart. That is why we went into business for ourselves. The point of this ramble is that I know my wife extremely well, as she does me. Sometimes I think we are twins.
Anyway, sometimes she apologizes to me when she makes a mistake because of her dyslexia. I know she is not faking it and make sure I tell her so. It is amazing how many people still think dyslexia is made up or all in your head. It is just not made up.
Our son has dyslexia to a degree, just not as bad as his mother. Yes he is left handed too. While in Catholic School his eighth grade math teacher called it nonsense.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote