View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 10:17 AM   #243
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Yes, I'd read the same thing wrt to Ms. Moon, and I'm sure that contributes to the verisimilitude of the story.

Meanwhile, finished listening to Princeps by L. E. Modisett, Jr., read by William Dufries. This is the middle book in the prequel series of the Imager Portfolio, so not recommended as the place to start. If you want to read the series, start with Imager, also available from Audible, and with the same reader.

This is one of those series (and I suspect simply one of those authors) that I would not enjoy reading in a traditional book, but that works well in an audio format. There are way too many passages about "the nameless" that are right up there with reading about paint drying. But when listening to them, they just sort of fade into the background and aren't as much of an issue. I enjoy the series as audio books, and in large part I suspect because of a good reader.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote