View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 03:37 PM   #13
slm
Fool
slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle PW1, Kobo Glo HD, Nook Glowlight Plus ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Awesome. Now, being silly, I will have to test this. If this means travelling with only one USB charger as opposed to 5 that would be awesome. Heck, if it is travelling to my parents it would mean none since my Mom has a Kindle DX. So testing will commence. Then I can toss the second Kindle Charger I have into my ready bag for the hospital and not worry about packing a charger for the IPad.
The iPad needs 2.3 amps, the standard USB charger only gives 0.5 amps. That's why you can't charge any iPad by connecting to your computer.

However, if you get one charger with a high enough maximum amperage to work with the high-amp devices, you can use it for the low-amp devices as well.
slm is offline   Reply With Quote