View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 01:36 PM   #20
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
The open question on all of these tantalizing new e-book readers for me is "availability". The only two commercially available readers in the US are the Sony Reader and the Kindle. I don't count the Cybook, as there is only one commercial site, BooksOnBoard, and it's only available there as a bundle.

I want to walk into a retail electronics store and actually play around with 2 or 3 devices before making a purchase decision. By that criterion the only choice is the Sony Reader.
NAEB also sells the Cybook. the only bundle on BOB is the inclusion of a $50 purchase coupon I believe. Including items that are optional at another dealer does not constitute a bundle IMHO. Sony includes a cover for example.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote