View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 04:58 PM   #5
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
edbro... it was a bit strange. I think "Seth" was a bit maniacal and wanted to prove he could control people, especially women can they made things interesting. Although, as you notice... peg did not do the deed as she was told too.

I would have like to get a bit more background... who is Seth... how did he get this power, etc. I guess you are just supposed to assume he is some manifestation of "evil"?

I really enjoyed the book... it was good fun and well written... I didn't expect one of the "good guys" to die at the end... that was a bit strange.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote