View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 12:49 AM   #66
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by graycyn View Post
I guess some fix is better than nothing. Do .png images with more than 16 shades of gray look OK? Otherwise I may have to try took avoid the update when my replacement Aura arrives.
Full colour .png images look okay. The only issue I've seen is with .png images that have been converted to 16 levels of grey. I started doing that when a couple of generations of firmware did a crappy job of converting some colour images. Now the conversion on device looks good so I may drop doing the conversion myself.

Regards,
David
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote