View Single Post
Old 07-01-2007, 05:24 PM   #4
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
I didn't want you to run out of things to read this weekend since there are no Steelers games on TV. Plus, Andanzas had asked if I could move it up in sequence and we do what we can to answer requests.

I am glad that you and others are enjoying the volumes. I am surprised (and flattered) at all the positive feedback I have received and quite shocked at how far the project is ahead of schedule. I had originally estimated one year for the entire 49 volumes. Now we are over 70% complete and it has been less than 4 months.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote