Thread: Accessories M-Edge's Kindle Cover
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 10:39 PM   #131
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Aura H20, Pixel XL
Quote:
Originally Posted by roa71@yahoo.com View Post
I felt the exact way you did before receiving the light. Having the light integrated in the case has been a real nice change. Not having to fumble for a night light is a huge plus. It's good even for low light situations. Thus, I use the light alot.

I agree, I like the compactness of the original. But, I think I will stick with the medge for now. I tuck the tab back into the flipped over cover.

Rick..
My light arrived today...and I am happy with it. My decision to go with the M-Edge for the light was the right one for me.
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote