View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 10:29 AM   #99
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I made it to chapter 10 last night. Then I had to switch to a Star Tre SCE story instead. One thing i think with a Passage to India is that it's one of those types of books that you have to concentrate on when it's read. I can read a Star trek book while I have to TV going. But APTI I have to do it in a quiet environment.
But, isn't that what books are supposed to be? If you can read while listening to music, or the TV, I don't think the author has done his job.
I had to go into another room while reading "Passage". My husband kept wanting to talk about the frickin' college football game. Usually I can get away with an 'uh-huh" now and then.......
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote