View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 10:54 AM   #10
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothingness View Post
I suggest that you read it first. The movie had to cut stuff from the book, mostly the good stuff about Scarlett. I mean... Scarlett is not a saint but she's not a bad girl either, she did what women could do in that time period. Personally I think the movie focuses on her childish, selfish, obsessed with money & Ashley side. But she has good sides too, she's strong, hardworking, obstinate and generous. So I fear that you might end up not liking her at all if you start with the movie.
Not only did the movie make Scarlett more of a hitch, it also softened Rhett considerably. There's little of his cruel side evident.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote