View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 08:52 PM   #9
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Notes and links in BD just convert into straight HTML hyperlinks ("<A>" tags). You could export the BD file as HTML and take a look at what the hyperlinks are doing - that might help to solve the problem, perhaps.
Hmm. I just did that and the hyperlinks in the HTML file are correct (attached in compressed RAR). That and the fact that the Mobipocket version works fine makes me wonder if it's an LRF limitation. I can only think of starting simpler with a BD file with one note and one link and adding more to see if I can find where the LRF production fails.
Attached Files
File Type: rar You_Hillary vs Barrack.rar (3.2 KB, 242 views)
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote