View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 10:33 AM   #42
speedlever
Fanatic
speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: PW2014, PW2012, iPad Pro
I finished the book last night as well. Also finished the mini-story too this morning. Excellent read and very well done. I want to see more out of that creative brain, David!

Very interesting twist as it concluded too. I didn't see that coming. This book is worthy of $$ and is one of the better reads I've come across in a while (just made better by reading it on my K3.)

I wouldn't call it real hard military sci-fi, but it was hard enough to keep my interest and the story line flowed so well that I was happily surprised in the overall quality of the author's output. There are some technical flaws in execution.. typos and that sort of thing, but they did not distract at all from the experience.

I want more!

Edit: I agree with Freeshadow's thoughts. No editor in their right mind would reject this book.

Last edited by speedlever; 05-05-2011 at 10:35 AM.
speedlever is offline   Reply With Quote