View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 11:13 AM   #7
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookfanmd View Post
I have removed all the plugins as directed above and reimported all the new ones again. It did save my customizations though so I'm not sure they were removed completely.
Yes, as long as you hit "Apply" the plugins will be removed but the "Customizations" stay. So when you load a new file type plugin (upgraded from a previous version), it should inherit the proper "Customization" information (but you can double-check that manually to be sure).
KevinH is online now   Reply With Quote