View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 07:44 AM   #8
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraker View Post
How do I disable the main Kobo driver when I am installing this plugin?

Calibre tells me it cannot be disabled.

Am I selecting the correct one to disable?
First, make sure you don't have your Kobo device plugged in while you're doing this.

Then, in calibre open Preferences -> Plugins and look under the Device Interface Plugins list for Kobo Reader Device Interface and KoboTouch. For each one, select it and click the Enable/Disable plugin button. As long as your device isn't plugged in, they should be disabled.
jgoguen is offline   Reply With Quote