View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 04:44 AM   #12
Leonatus
Wizard
Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino Shine 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechniSol View Post
"A novel way to..." Ugh, it's an e-book reader. NOVEL? Oh, the humanity! Well, it made me chuckle any way.
I grant every native english speakers his puns (I stumbled over Paola's lapse even as non-native). But I would like to deploy the opportunity to appeal at the "aborigines" to take a little care of their language in order to let strangers participate duly at the discussion, mainly in respect of the use of words that are but little known outside USA, Canada, Ausralia, UK ...

As today in the introducing article of MR: "sock puppets"? "grassroots"? "astroturfing"? The examples are manyfold.

No offence meant!
Leonatus is offline   Reply With Quote