View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 04:26 PM   #15
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Hi user_none,

I was thinking more along the lines of Android 3.0 tablets but the current Qt requirement does seem a problem. I searched and did find a few references to Qt4 and webkit for Android, although I have no idea what state that port is in.

Oh well, it is one way to get a good GPL multi-viewer on Android with the benefits of getting a wonderful book management tool if you could ever get all of Calibre to run. A fun project for you! ;-)

Take care,

KevinH

Last edited by KevinH; 03-03-2011 at 04:29 PM.
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote