View Single Post
Old 07-24-2006, 03:08 AM   #8
Antartica
Evangelist
Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: quaderno, remarkable2, yotaphone2, prs950, iliad, onhandpc, newton
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali
I can't get it to run, it always complains about a missing cpu transparency type. I installed qemu, including qemu-arm. Alas, the list of cpu transparency types is empty in sb-menu. Any hints what I could do?
I'm using Debian 3.1 Sarge. Here you have the packages I've installed and the relevant lines of the sources.list:
$ dpkg --get-selections | grep "scratch\|qemu\|bios"
bochsbios install
qemu install
scratchbox-core install
scratchbox-devkit-cputransp install
scratchbox-devkit-debian install
scratchbox-devkit-perl install
scratchbox-libs install
scratchbox-toolchain-arm-gcc4.01-glibc2.3 install
scratchbox-toolchain-host-gcc install
vgabios install
$ cat /etc/debian_version
$ grep scratch /etc/apt/sources.list
# scratchbox
deb http://scratchbox.org/debian/ ./

Here are the instructions I used as a guide for installing scratchbox in this machine:
http://www.scratchbox.org/documentat...nstalldoc.html

I'm right now preparing a toolchain for scratchbox using gcc 2.4.2 and glibc 2.3.3 (hope it's ok for the iliad, as crosstool didn't had glibc 2.3.2 in the recommended configurations for arm target).
Antartica is online now   Reply With Quote