View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 10:47 AM   #68
RbnJrg
Wizard
RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Something weird with images in landscape mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidWeb View Post
AWKCC 1.5 was released too :-)
First at all, I apologize for my english. You have made a great work, a really excellent work making possible to have four panels view of a page. But it happens something weird when the images to be displayed are rotated (landscape mode). The panels, instead of being showed (not manga mode) in the 1-2-3-4 order (first, the top-left panel, fourth, the bottom-right panel), are displayed in the 3-4-1-2 order (that is, the first panel to be showed is the top-right one, then the bottom-right one and so on). I attached an example file in order that you are able to understand better what I want to say.

Many thanks in advance for anything you can do to solve this issue.
Attached Files
File Type: mobi Patoruzú N°270 - Extraño Service.mobi (375.5 KB, 837 views)
RbnJrg is offline   Reply With Quote