View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 02:34 AM   #11
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelleZora View Post
Although I want to re-read Crime and Punishment, I think it is very dark for the Christmas season.
I nominated Crime and Punishment last December, and it received few votes for the reason BelleZora mentions.

Perhaps it is a mistake to have December a classics month. A lot of classics are downers. I would recommend that we make December the humor month. Everyone should be in a good mood in December.

April is currently the humor month, presumably because the first of April is April Fool's Day. But I don't find the period of March 20 through April 20 to be any more joyful than other months, and perhaps April should be the classics month.

I suggest a simple trade of April for December.

PS - Most people are very busy in December. If you don't like my idea of making December the humor month, perhaps we can make it the short works month.

Last edited by GA Russell; 11-23-2012 at 02:37 AM.
GA Russell is online now   Reply With Quote