View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 03:04 AM   #102
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titano View Post
Sorry I can't be of more help.... That's a bit past my JavaScript and/or html level. Anyways I was looking at the pages for Komic and though of something else. Now I know the alert command can't be closed with a timeout or anything like that (it's normally only use for debugging) but is their anything else we can use? If we could doing a window then that would be great but something tells me the kindle can't handle that. Maybe a dialog or layer? Maybe if we use something like that we won't even need to have a "Welcome" alert? Again forgive me if it's not going to work and I really am sorry I can't help! Just trying to get ideas out there (sometimes you just need a fresh mind ) You're amazing for making the WAF for all the newbs like me. You're just making the world a better place one step at a time.
I understand what you mean....
Unfortunately, we need an alert box because a layer or a window don't act the same way and they don't prevent the WAF to crash when an alert box opens!
I don't know why this is happening, it started with 5.1.0!
And I think this is somehow related to the lack of pinch-to-zoom!
I think if we can bring pinch-to-zoom back, that solution will solve also this problem!
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote