View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 11:32 PM   #8
Barcey
Wizard
Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O / Aura HD / Glo / iPad3
The Mobipocket desktop software used to automatically synchronize to the Cybook is currently Windows only but she can definitely download from Fictionwise and copy the book to the Cybook like a disk drive. I'm sure that you could show her the process.

I just thought I'd mention that some people find the page button stiff. Worst case if she has a problem with it I'm sure you could sell it used. I would recommend trying it. I know I wouldn't want to be denied my books.
Barcey is offline   Reply With Quote