View Single Post
Old 12-18-2006, 11:10 PM   #5
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
JSWolf, I disagree. I have seen a great deal of inconsistancy in LIT files and even using an excellent converter I get some files that produce wonderful paragraphs and chapters and other files leave everything in one big paragraph.

I do agree that you need to experiment; however, it will become and endless exercise as the experiments must be repeated for each new source of LIT files. Since most LIT files that I have seen started life in another form (many of them as HTML or DOC), the HTML versions of the files may be closer to the original edited source than the LIT files.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote