View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 05:12 PM   #90
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
I tried ashkulz's win32 executable (v0.6) and obtained great results trying to convert the sample chap6.pdf into my readers native .imp format using PDFRead on the resulting .png in the out folder.

The optimal PDFRead settings used were:

1. In Format 'imgdir'
2. Out Format 'imp2' for EBW1150 or 'imp1' for REB1200. Just substitue your reader's format here instead.
3. Use a 'portrait-p' profile and 'portrait-full' layout mode
4. Check the 'no dilation' box (I tried dilation and since the pi .png's are in a lower resolution it looks terrible!)
5. Click 'Convert'

Looks promising, now only get that pi algorithm incorporated into PDFRead (with GUI)!

Just a note that I attached .lrf and .prc versions of the above sample chap6.pdf here.

This is for the other (popular) small screened ebook readers, Sony PRS-500/505 and Kindle.

Last edited by nrapallo; 09-12-2008 at 10:20 AM.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote