View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 10:00 AM   #10
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by totsubo View Post
Looks like the last inflection of the file is never displayed. Wonder if this is a bug with kindlegen.
I had another look at my source file and noticed that there was an extra space before the closing quotation mark of the inflection defintion.

Code:
	<idx:orth value="猫 【あたま】">
		<idx:infl><idx:iform value="猫 "/></idx:infl>
	</idx:orth>
	<idx:orth value="首 【あたま】">
		<idx:infl><idx:iform value="首 "/></idx:infl>
	</idx:orth>
If you used my code as a template, you might have inadvertently copied the extraneous spaces, which will mess up the dictionary functionality.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote