View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 09:04 PM   #27
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
1. no clutter. I have an issue with clutter from hardcopy books I bought years ago.
2. instant gratification--can go from a purchase/lend to reading in seconds.
3. can carry thousands of books on one device--great for travel, convenience, and reading what I want when I want.
4. customizable display
5. easier to get promotional (free/very cheap) books and free public domain books.
6. keeps your place for you without dogearing.
7. searchability (this is minor compared to 1-6 though. Paging through ebooks is more difficult on a device if you don't know the string you're searching for)
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote