View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 08:46 AM   #270
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
It's not really specifically to do with this plugin, but I'd like to see a nice range of generic plain cover backgrounds, too. It's surprisingly difficult to find anything on the web. I managed to find myself three or four decent images, yesterday, but I'm not even sure any of those are really freely usable. (Not that I intend to distribute them, or anything.)
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote