View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 11:02 AM   #11
Sharkus
Evangelist
Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Original, WiFi, Touch, Aura, Aura H20, MiniGloHD ;) iOS app
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orn8one View Post
Still waiting for Kobo Customer Service to actually be a service.
My problem was two books 'disappearing' from my Kobo Web Library. This was not my doing and I did wonder if they had a copyright issue as the books are nos 1&2 in a series and Kobo don't offer 3, they have 4 but not all of the others up to 12.
One email I received stated that 'they could see I had purchased my books' yet 2 days ago I was asked to send screenshots of my orders. I sent them straightaway but what agro!
10 days on and problem (not of my making) unsolved.
You've probably been through all this already, but just in case...

0. Login to your account on kobobooks.com
1. Are your books listed here? If not, what about here, or here?

If they are on the purchased list then select the book, click the magenta "Bookmark" button, then click "Yes" on the "bookmark page one" option. book should appear on I'm Reading list

If they are on the trash list, select the book, tap undelete and it should add the book to the I'm Reading list.

If they aren't on any of those lists, go here and see if the book is listed. click on the title of the book and see if it takes you to the books item page, or if it gives some kind of error. If it gives an error then the book is probably removed (if you could send me the name and author of the book that would be great).
If it is visible there should be an item say it's in your Library under the book cover image.
Sharkus is offline   Reply With Quote