View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 03:09 PM   #88
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@jackie_w - yes that is exactly what is involved. I apologise for not making it clearer with my post - that zip I uploaded in post#86 above is just an export of one of my menu items that you can import on your own configuration screen for the plugin, it is not a completely new version of the plugin itself.

Specifically the URL I use is:
Code:
http://www.google.com/images?as_q=%22{author}%22+%22{title}%22&tbs=isch:1,isz:lt,islt:qsvga,imgo:1&safe=off
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote