View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 06:26 PM   #150
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@travger - I'm afraid the only way I can think of doing this as a plugin would mean you would have to use the plugin exclusively when you add books. So no more drag/dropping formats onto the book details pane, library view or edit metadata dialogs, no more using the built-in toolbar button, no using copy to library etc. I think that is too limiting to be something of general interest. If it was going to be implemented it really needs imho to be in the core Calibre add code, which means you would need to raise a feature request via the bug tracker.

Maybe some signal could be implemented which could be hooked into from a plugin, but again that is a core calibre change.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote