Thread: Best for manga
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 10:16 AM   #6
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by modsoul View Post
did you try using something like rasterfarian. i;ve found that readability improves ALOT using it.

OP. i currently read photographed books (text books with small fonts ) on the prs-500. so i don't think you can go wrong with either
Oh yeah using Rastafarian does improve the overall readability. I need to do some extra testing but overall image support seemed better on the Cybook.

But the one feature that you really need for manga is support for zipped formats. Right now, it's missing on both the Sony Reader and the Cybook v3 (should be supported later on according to Bookeen).
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote