View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 07:04 AM   #16369
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
Orson Scott Card is one of those 'love his work, hate the author' type of relationships. I've enjoyed most of what he's put out and the Formic War series he co-authors with Aaron Johnston is also very good; at least the first one was.
What's he done that's so terrible, if I may ask? I certainly don't agree with his religious views, but the man's entitled to his own opinions.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote