Thread: ADE 2.0 warning
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 03:20 PM   #5
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
Okay, Dion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle91 View Post
I'm not familiar with that assertion error...sorry.

One suggestion though. Instead of putting a picture inside of a .doc and then posting the word document, just upload the picture as a .jpg. That way anyone who doesn't have/use Word will be able to see, and possibly help.

I think you are probably using the print screen function, and then pasting into word. There are a couple other ways to get a .jpg image.

1) instead of pasting into word...paste into the Paint program; then Save As .jpg
2) instead of using the print screen function, use the "snipping tool" under Start/accessories. That will save directly as .jpg.

Cheers!
Yes, was using print screen function. Figured out your #1. But where is the "snipping tool"? (See attachment.) Couldn't find it in my accessories. Is that some kind of software I have to download? If so, do you happen to know the link?

Thanks for this info. It's very helpful.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Dion'sIdea.JPG
Views:	146
Size:	131.4 KB
ID:	103704  
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote