View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 01:34 PM   #72
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@Leir: Huh. I'll look into it.

Stupid question: did this work without the hack? (I'll admit to never having played with the screen orientation on my devices...).

EDIT: Can't reproduce on my Touch, which happens to be the device currently used to test the WIP version. Will check on my PW later...

... And now I have to ask this: "Have you tried turning it off and on again?" [Meaning does a full restart fix it?)

Last edited by NiLuJe; 11-02-2012 at 01:38 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote