View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 11:50 AM   #3
The-eBook-Reader
Groupie
The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: All
I downloaded a few ebooks for the Nook last week when doing the review for it and they were in B&N's EPUB format. I transferred them to the DR-800 and they would not open; it gives a DRM error when trying to open them. But the 800 opens other Adobe EPUB just fine since I authorized the device.

So I went onto the B&N website using the 800 and went into my account and re-download the books but they all were PDB this time. They work, but not great. Certainly wouldn't want to pay good money for them.

Are your PDB ebooks working well on the iRex?
The-eBook-Reader is offline   Reply With Quote