View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 05:30 PM   #1
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Amazon's answer to Kindle vs airport security

Well, they got it part right. I was explicit my query. It was not MY problem.

Anyway, for clarification per Amazon Kindle support, here is their answer to "Can putting your Kindle thru the airport security machines damage it?"
Just to be on the safe side, I would still read it right before, and right after going thru the process.

"Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding the possibility of damaged to your Kindle by the X-ray machinery at an airport. After researching this problem I have confirmed that this machinery does not damage the Kindle in any way.

If you have any further questions or if this email did not resolve the problem you encountered you may contact Kindle support directly through phone by calling 1-866-321-8851 or using the Contact Us option in the right-hand column of our Kindle Support pages at:

www.amazon.com/kindlesupport"
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote