Thread: Kobo defecter
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 07:05 PM   #21
Orn8one
Groupie
Orn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Kobo Touch, Sony 650 and Cool-er
More interesting thoughts, so many thanks for all your contributions everyone.
@cortman I wish I felt differently as I'm sure there is a few years in my KT yet! My e-reading needs are different to yours, I browse, buy and read so the website is important to me. I usually find my books on Amazon and then shop on kobo.com. I get offered every language other than English! I shan't buy another book on kobo. I won't go on.
I haven't got time for side loading etc and I never use my reader with a computer unless I have to.
@jerseyman I can't wait for the excellent customer service and a non buggy reader. I don't mind the size of the PW but I was a little worried about the extra weight over the KT. very occasionally I'll read on my iPhone, it does as a mini!
Thanks folks.
Orn8one is offline   Reply With Quote