View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 08:28 AM   #16
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
Depends. If someone had already met me before, perhaps not.
hee ! somehow i have a hard time believing that ! (anyway, you don't really come to france too often, so it should be safe ! )
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzebra View Post
I might have to be in Russia for work around that time, but if that doesn't pan out, it would be fun to grab a Thalys and join you people - I can't be sure yet; it all depends on Russian hardware ordering difficulties.
that would be brilliant ! should we hope that russian hardware ordering is difficult or easy ?
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote