View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 09:40 PM   #29
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillysJeepMan View Post
Keep in mind (though I'm sure that you already know this) that although the documentation for the SGP 5.0 states that the max microSD card supported is 32GB, it has been widely reported that it will support 64GB microSDXC cards... simply insert the card in the device and format it.

If one shops around, you can find a 64GB card for $50. $250 for a 64GB Android-based media player?! Fantastic!

I have a Galaxy S II Skyrocket that I'm not sure whether I'll use as a phone or dedicated PMP, but either way, that 64GB card is definitely on my list.
I'd never use that much space! I was thinking about putting another 8GB on it. I have a 16GB on my Sansa Zip but I need it for my Audio Books. On the other devices they stay on the Cloud til needed. The headphones are not the best. I will be picking up another pair of JVC marshmallows.

I installed Amazon App store on there and OMG! It's 30MB now?!? What the.....Google Play is like 9MB tops. On my phone I have a very old version of app store. It's about 8MB no way I'm upgrading my phone has only 180MB for apps.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote