View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 06:55 AM   #31
baf
Evangelist
baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kt
I prepared a new version with non-functioning buttons hidden.
I also noticed that "New" menu option does nothing. I fixed it and it starts a new instance of editor which is not the best option in case of kindle window manager that doesn't support switching between windows.
There is also a bug in "Save as" dialog. When you want to overwrite a file, notepad asks for confirmation. Unfortunately this window is not visible. Pressing return key confirms the action.
baf is offline   Reply With Quote