View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 09:41 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
I can pick any one and CC connects just fine. I only have one instance of Calibre running on my computer.

I'm not sure what this means, and it's a minor thing, but I'm curious.
In the past with other hardware this has happened to me. This means your computer that has calibre running on it is connected to your network via a wire and wireless connection. Since your computer is connected to your network two ways, CC sees two calibre instances to choose from.

I had this happen with a video streaming app and connecting to the wireless vs the wired made a difference since the bandwidth required on the network for the video was so large. Most likely picking either won't make a difference to you since the data bandwidth required for calibre is relatively low.

You can fix this by disabling the wireless when you are connected to your wired network.

Good Reading!
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote