View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 04:04 PM   #10
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
I am a regular at a jazz forum. Whenever a jazz book title is released, there is much discussion about it. I don't think that anyone cares who the publisher is.

There are countless internet forums devoted to hobbies and interests. I don't see why authors and indie publishers would be less able to reach a book's niche market than a big publisher could. On these forums, intelligent discussion is more valuable than expensive advertising.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote