View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 01:40 AM   #3
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccpraveen View Post
PDF is a major factor for me, and if 505 is inferior as far as PDF is concerned compared to 700, I should think about buying the costlier 700. I do not mind the slower page turn, but if the actual display is comfortable as much as the 700, I will go ahead with 505.
I don't have a 700 so I'm unable to answer this part. Could you let us know why pdf files are important to your decision?

I have a 505 and prefer to not use pdf. I know from reading other threads on pdf format that how pdf appears on a Reader depends on how it was made. So pdf files will not all be the same on your Reader.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccpraveen View Post
In the sony 505, as long as the font size, font family, formatting etc are all fixed, do we get to read the same line at the exact same spot over and over again?
Yes.

I hope you are able to make your decision soon. I love my 505 and take it with me everyday.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote