View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 12:35 PM   #11
slex
Addict
slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT, Onyx Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by slex View Post
Deleted by moderator. Please read the first post in the thread properly: Please don't post any self-published books

Thank you.
The point of not posting self-published books is, IMO, to avoid having the thread overflooded with obscure titles by unknown authors. As I pointed out in my post, the book in question is well received and gets good reviews at some sites (Kurkus among them).

So, delete it if you want to, but I think that as a result of your actions some people have missed a chance to get a book for free, which they could've liked.

Out of curiousity, if Stephen King, e.g., self publishes a book, will you delete links to it?

Last edited by slex; 07-05-2013 at 12:38 PM.