View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 12:18 AM   #16
vxf
Guru
vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 350, 900, 950; Kindles (ALL of them!); Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjpawlak View Post
I'm just curious. One of the reasons I decided to go with a 7" tablet is that TSA doesn't require removal of the device from my luggage. I've been in many different airports over the years, and it seems as though some require removal of ipads (which I take to mean any 10" tablet-like thing), and some do not.

Does anyone travel successfully without having to remove their 10" tablet? Experiences?
On occasions, I have been asked to remove my ipad, my 5" sony PRS 350.

I have also NOT been asked to take out my 17" laptop. I always try to 'forget', it's a pain. Usually they catch it and ask me to take it out, but often they do not.
vxf is offline   Reply With Quote