View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 08:37 PM   #13
Corpsegoddess
Groupie
Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirgoGirl View Post
I don't use Calibre with the reader, I just drag and drop (fewer issues for me that way).
I'd encourage you to at least try it. I used to make my shelves with the device, and it was nothing but heartache--especially if I had to do a factory reset or somesuch.

Calibre is very straightforward, and the instructions given in the thread I posted are very easy to follow. I set things up in a couple of minutes, and I've never looked back since. Shelves are a snap now.
Corpsegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote