View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 02:13 PM   #19
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
You mean there is a free version of Evernote. If you want similar power to OneNote you need to pony up for the Premium version. I've tried both over the years. Maybe I'm due to try Evernote again but I found OneNote to be more powerful for collecting, organizing, and formatting my notes.

I do believe Microsoft intentionally cripples OneNote slightly to avoid stepping on Word's toes. Someday we might see them more formally integrated. Their current Skydrive multi-user synchronization works quite well, though we only tried it out to see how it works. I'm more a solo user.

Last edited by Penforhire; 11-19-2012 at 04:13 PM.
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote