View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 09:27 AM   #6
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Begemot View Post
Thanks for the responses! Looks like Iconia A500 is not as bad as reviews led one to believe. Looks like NewEgg has one for ~$300 refurbished, tempting.

My main fear is that no matter the price, I would hate the screen. That is, I would be unable to read for an hour without hurting my eyes.

This was an issue with my Acer One netbook. Glossy screen and massive headaches from reading in bed. When I replaced the screen with matte the issues went away.

Kupa seems very nice although pricey.
Glossy screens can be solved with screen protectors. Which I would put on all touch-enabled devices anyway...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote