View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 12:40 PM   #4
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by krish View Post
Does any of the pdf reader app / reader app supports double tapping a word to automatically goes to the built in dictionary or to colordict?
Presently, I have to either hold and select the complete word from strating to ending or I have to keep the colordict app open and manually type the word?
Both are not friendly option for me and would love any reader app with double tap feature similar to touchscreen ereaders.
No the convention for a double tap in android is to zoom in/restore zoom in. On top of that the only PDF reader that supports a dictionary is ezPDF.

To select a word with ezPDF just press and hold. The whole word is usally selected. From the menu you can select colorDict and it will lookup that word. Other readers like Moon+ behave the same way.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote