View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 03:14 PM   #33
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
What I've found happens a lot is that the CSS is set to use small or even worse sometimes x-small. So I go into the CSS and remove font sizes for the main text except where is should be a different size. So basically, most books will have the body size at the default size which is then good for sizing up if you need/want to.

But, in order to do this on DRMed ePub, I first have to strip the DRM. I edit all my ePub I buy so they look more like a book should look instead on something generated by a poorly written computer program.

As for margins, don't use em as that will change the margins when the font size is changed. The margins are supposed to be fixed. The only place I use an em is text-indent as I use 1.1em.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote