View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 02:52 AM   #15
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
Blossom and I must have more cash to burn than the others.
Are you kidding me!?! I do not have cash to burn. I live paycheck to paycheck most weeks. I worked my tail off on Swagbucks since July to make enough money for the HDX and Case. That 10 hours a day doing nothing but Swagbucks, missing sleep and having no time to read. I love my HDX and I am still working my tail off to make money for Christmas and more books. I've made close $700 since July.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote